- More Band For Your Buck - Supplemental Funding through ESSER and Title IX
- The ABC's of Artistic Ensemble Rehearsing
- Effective Performance Assessment Preparation
- Instrument Repair Techniques for the Band Director
- How to Turn a Less-Than-It-Could-Be Into a More-Than-It-Should-Be
- Participant Reading Band
- Trombone Techniques for the Band Rehearsal
- New (School) Year's Resolutions
- Recruitment & Retention with Scott Lang
The Conducting Legacy of Prof. Norval L. Church
James Drew, Director of Fine Arts at Fort Bend ISD will lead this interactive session with musicians from George Bush High School serving as our performers. Bring your Baton!
Improving Ensemble Intonation
Alex Kaminsky, Dr. John Wilkerson, and the George Bush High School Wind Symphony
Young Director's Symposium Roundtable
A panel discussion on the benefits of hosting a symposium or improving the quality of the seminar in your state. Learn and share as we continue to grow one of our most significant outreach tools for young directors.
National ASBDA Strategic Plan Update
Travis Coakley, President ASBDA
George Bush High School Band -
Dr. John Wilkerson, Director of Bands
Featured PerformanceDiversity, Equity and Inclusion
Cameron W. Jenkins, the founder and director of Full Potential Leadership, Music for All & Conn-Selmer clinician, and ASBDA affiliate member will lead us in this important session.
GBHS Percussion Ensemble -
Rehearsal Clinic & Performance
Mr. Nathan Sanders, Hattiesburg, MS
Mr. Thomas McGuire - Percussion Director, George Bush High School
Roundtable led by ASBDA members Josh Brunger, Susann Ewing, Mark Wozniak, and Mary Schrembeck, Teaching Band in the Post-Pandemic Classroom.
-Member Aaron Rex presenting, Building Band Programs in Rural/Low Income Areas
A concert by the Wheaton Municipal Band.